Terms & conditions
- Food is best consumed within 3 hours from time of delivery.
- For Bento Sets, Mini Buffets, and Mini Tea Packages, food is best consumed within 2 hours from time of delivery.
- Food is portioned according to 1 serving or 1 piece per person.
- In the unlikely event that a menu item becomes unavailable, Liang Food Caterer reserves the right to replace any menu item with another item of similar value if the customer cannot be reached via the contact details provided.
- If choice of Complimentary Drink is not indicated by customer, the default selection provided is Fruit Punch.
- It is recommended that orders for big corporate events be confirmed at least 1 week in advance to facilitate smooth processing and planning.
Delivery and Set Up
- Delivery time can be arranged at any time from 10:00am to 7:00pm. Kindly note that the arrival time may vary 30 minutes before or after the stated time due to unforeseen circumstances or traffic conditions.
- Additional set up time may be required for orders above 200 pax.
- No warmers will be provided for deep fried items.
- No flowers and decoration will be provided except for Wedding Buffets.
- Collection time is 3 to 3.5 hours after buffet is set up. An extension of collection time will incur a surcharge of $20.
- For function rooms or time-sensitive venues, collection time must be clearly stated in the invoice.
- The last collection time is 10:30pm.
- Mode of payment: Cash or Cheque on delivery
- Cheques are to be made payable to “Liang Food Caterer”. DO NOT make cheques payable to “Cash”.
- The credit term period for cheques by post will only be agreed upon on a case-by-case basis.
- E-invoice, GeBiz, and GIRO payments are available for schools and Government organisations.
- Any invoice generated is considered an order and taken seriously. Orders will be cancelled if customer cannot be reached or if the order is not confirmed within 3 days after invoice is generated.
- A Delivery Surcharge is applicable for venues without lift access and/or an unloading bay.
- For venues without lift access, a fee of $10 will be imposed for each flight of stairs taken to the set up location.
- For venues without an unloading bay, a fee of $8 to $18 will be imposed depending on how far and/or inaccessible the parking lot is to the set up location.
- An Area Surcharge of $18 is applicable for Tuas, Sentosa, and the Central Business District. For Mini Buffets, Mini Tea Buffets, and Bento Sets, the Area Surcharge is $10.
- The Area Surcharge is waived for orders above $800.
- An Early Hour Surcharge is applicable for delivery time before 10:00am.
- Delivery Surcharge, Area Surcharge, and Early Hour Surcharge are individual charges, separate from the standard delivery charge.
- Any changes (including confirmation or cancellation) must be made at least 2 working days before function date.
- Please call us, if there are any changes in your order. DO NOT e-mail or fax.
- Cancellation of a confirmed order will incur a 30% charge of the total bill. Cancellation of an order 1 day before or on function date will incur a 100% charge of the total bill.